Monday, February 20, 2012

Farrell Baby Shower





This was by far one of the most important events I had to plan. That being my sister's baby shower. If you know my sister then you know that she has such a fun personality and her smile can light up a room, and if your me than you are blessed to know what unconditional love really feels like. Yeah she's pretty amazing. When it came time to plan this special event I wanted to make sure this party honored my sister in every way. She is very eclectic. Trying to get her to narrow down the ideas she has can be a bit challenging, however being sisters there is always a deep understanding of what the other one wants. So this fun colorful decor was perfect. A blending of all that she embodies...a bright, vibrant, energetic, and most of all passionate woman. It turned out perfect with the help of amazing friends (and the most wonderful mother) to help pull all of this off.

photo credit and thanks to: http://www.burningmelody.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment